Wednesday, June 7, 2017

10 Months!

Will and Sam here, we turned 10 months old last Sunday and life is pretty fun over here!


 













We are super mobile, and SO quick so the only way mom and dad can contain us is either in our cribs or in our highchairs (until we figure a way out).

You got any food over there mom?
Seriously lady, stop with the pictures and feed me.
 
And I just love this pic of Sam.  Most people when they see him he's "old man Sam" and grumpy, but I feel like this one is totally him! <3
This month was filled with lots of snuggles, some tears, and lots of laughs!
I rang in my 31st birthday with these two loves (the hubby was out of town on a work conference)!
My first mother's day happened and the boys made me the most amazing gift ever!
We took the boys to the Wisconsin Dells for their first trip away and we of course had to go to Paul Bunyan's for breakfast!
Willy ate is first bug.  A June bug.  Needless to say that was quite the experience not knowing it was a June bug and pulling it out. I'll spare the details, but I was gagging and Willy was laughing hysterically. *gross*
And the most amazing thing happened.  We have the one last embryo and Tracie said she would help us!  Blessed, excited, nervous, happy, jumping up and down, relieved, just ah... doesn't even begin to explain the amazingness of her doing this for us and the support from her family! <3 Once we figure things out obviously we will post/blog about it! Right now we are in the very beginning stages of figuring out the timeline and all of that fun stuff!




2 comments:

  1. Happy 10 months! 😊😊😊 And Emily what an amazing lady Travis is! I pray all goes well for you all in relation to embryo 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we shall try that again TRACIE!!! Silly spellchecker changed it! 🙈 xx

    ReplyDelete