Thursday, March 17, 2016

16 Week Bump

 Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone who is Irish, loves a good Guinness and thinks they  have a little in them or just likes to have a few cocktails and wear some green!


16 weeks, twins, boys, pregnant, PGD, IVF, pregnancy, happy st pattys day, st. patty's day,english springer spaniel, li fraumeni, lfs, breast cancer survivor


How Far Along: 16 weeks!!!
Feeling: Absolutely amazing!
Weight: Still at 165.
Cravings: Panera's turkey, bacon and avocado sandwich and their broccoli cheddar soup, steaks, and fruits & veggies!
Mae & June:  Sweet, snuggly and my love bugs.  June is due for a haircut today, so we will see how much she loves me after. (PS: She hates haircuts with a passion).
Sleep: Tossing and turning for sure.  I've been going to a physical therapist for some cording issues with my arm from my axillary lymph node removal surgery in August of 2013...and they are also helping me with my sciatica believed to have been started because of my pregnancy.  Let's just say I've had one appointment for the sciatica so far and I feel a HUGE difference.  Keep your fingers crossed that continued appointments helps this pregnant lady be able to sleep better!
Energy: Still tons of energy, which I'm taking advantage of since this window may close in the third trimester!
Looking Forward To: Food....Always.



I had a follow up brain MRI since they found a "freckle" last year, and as a precautionary measure they wanted another one.  With my mom by my side, a handful of lucky charms that I always carry with me to these types of appointments I found out that the freckle is STABLE and they are recommending that I can make my followup appointments for anywhere from 6 months to a year (depending how the hubby and I adjust to life with twins) and continue from there on a yearly basis.



Feeling blessed does not even begin to explain how I feel right now! <3

Today ALSO marks one year since I had my port removed.....While I will not be drinking green beer tonight in celebration of all of these amazing things, I will be celebrating with a few good friends over dinner and laughs!



No comments:

Post a Comment