Wednesday, March 2, 2016

14 Week Bump


Happy Wednesday!!

babies, twins, pregnancy, pregnant, twin, boys, twin boys, 14 weeks, baby bump, li fraumeni, LFS, frozen embryo transfer, natural cycle


How Far Along: 14 weeks
Feeling: Hungry.  ALL. THE. TIME.
Weight: Haven't changed.
Cravings: Hot wings and fruit.  I made the hubby take me out after work one night to pick up some spicy wings.  Last week when I said I had an aversion to chicken, I still do, but it is bland chicken breasts...yuck.
Mae & June:  Sweet, snuggly and my love bugs, but they get "bored" if I do not give them love 100% of the time I'm home....

english springer spaniel, june bug, june, mae, baby mae, fur babies, pregnancy

english springer spaniel, june bug, june, mae, baby mae, fur babies, pregnancy

Sleep: Great! Lots of dreams.
Energy: Definitely more then last week!
Looking Forward To: My ultrasound on the 11th....The hubby has NOT seen them since 7ish weeks along, so I am eager to see the look on his face when he seems them!


I'm so happy to be in March, hope everyone is enjoying the fact that we have almost survived Winter and Spring is on its way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment