Monday, February 8, 2016

11 Week Bump



babies, pregnancy, twins, frozen embryo transfer, li fraumeni, breast cancer survivor, baby bump, 11 weeks, limes

How Far Along: 11 weeks
Feeling: Like I'm finally have a baby belly.
Weight: Haven't gained anything.
Cravings: Chocolate milk, nachos, fresh fruit.
Mae & June:  June (the left one) is kind of over me, she's pretty distant where Mae (the right one) loves snuggling with me whenever she can.
Sleep: Not the best, I was having some really crazy dreams where I was waking up crying.  I've also had this shooting nerve issue going down my right side when I sleep at night, which has been keeping me up.  Anyone else experience this?
Energy: So-so.... Could be because of my bad dreams and lack of sleep? I've been more or less spacey and not really been able to focus.
Looking Forward To: Getting through February, this month is always so dreary...and my ultrasound this week! It feels like it has been forever since I've gotten to see my boys.

Also: My hair is getting super long, especially compared to not having any.  I can *almost* get it in a pony tail....a small one, but it's almost there!

I don't feel like there is a HUGE change from the previous week, but from the front I'm looking a bit more prego and a little less plump:



1 comment:

  1. Your look adorable....I'm so happy for you, you really deserve this <3

    ReplyDelete