Monday, February 15, 2016

12 Week Bump

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines Day! <3  Whether it was spent with a significant other, a fur baby, children, friends, or just pampering yourself , it is about showing some love!

12 weeks, valentines day, pregnancy, twins, frozen embryo transfer, diy, chalkboard, chalk board, limes, babies, baby, breast cancer survivor, li fruameni, lfs, li fruameni syndrome

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Feeling: Happy to have seen my little monkeys this week!
Weight: I lost another five pounds.  I'm eating, tons, but it just doesn't seem like enough. I'm always hungry. 
Cravings: Root beer floats, lemon water, salads and ANY kind of soups!
Mae & June:  They are both my shadows again.  Everywhere I go, they go and they are back at smothering me with snuggles!
Sleep: It has definitely gotten better, but my dreams have been so real lately it is freaky.
Energy: Depends on the minute.  A few days ago I had a burst of energy and wanted the hubby to go to the store with me to get some groceries for dinner.  Needless to say within 15 minutes we were both napping and I didn't wake up for two hours and I was exhausted when I woke up.  We ordered out and we had a lazy night on the couch.
Looking Forward To: Spring.  I think everyone can agree on that one?

I had my ultrasound this week.  Seeing my two little boys was so amazing! One was dancing around, flipping, moving and shaking, while the other was so peaceful, then they switched.  I hope this is NOT a sign of how they will be once they are out in the real world, God help us if it is!

It was so amazing to see them moving around, to see their little hands and ears. 
 Just an absolute miracle! <3

baby a, twins, IVF, frozen embryo transfer, li fraumeni, breast cancer, lfs, survivor, cancer survivor, pregnant, pregnancy, 12 weeks

baby b, twins, IVF, frozen embryo transfer, li fraumeni, breast cancer, lfs, survivor, cancer survivor, pregnant, pregnancy, 12 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment