Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Turning Our Luck Around

A while back I found these horseshoes at an antique shop by my house for dirt cheap, so I picked them up knowing I'd figure out something to do with them.

After a few weeks of laying around I found the perfect spot for them:

horse shoes, diy, decor, luck

I know what you're thinking, "don't hang horseshoes upside down, then your luck will run out!"  Well I'm totally blaming that for my little problem that I'm taking care of.  The hubs and I aren't very superstitious, but if I have to blame it on something, I'll blame it on the placement of the horseshoes.

I actually had a dream yesterday about how to fix this problem and it woke me up out of a deep sleep, I mean the horseshoes at least!  Only I would be dreaming about this....

It didn't cost me a thing and all I needed was some string and a pair of scissors!

horse shoes, diy, decor, luck
 
I just took the string and wrapped it around each end and tied it in a knot 
 
horse shoes, diy, decor, luck

It literally took me five minutes to do this and get them hung.  Why have I waited so long to do this, I think pure laziness!

horse shoes, diy, decor, luck




Hopefully this helps with our luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment