Tuesday, July 12, 2016

32 Week Bump


Why hello 32 weeks!!


How Far Along: 32 weeks!
Feeling: Up and down with my energy
Weight: I haven't checked this week.
Cravings: Chocolate milk helps my heartburn so I'm drinking a half gallon every couple days :)
Mae & June: Mae is still super lovable, where June is indifferent with me...I think the below picture explains them both perfectly:


We had maternity pictures taken and tried to include the dogs...it was funny, frustrating and we needed a LOT of patience but our photographer and great friend (Denise I love you) got some amazing pictures!



Sleep: Who needs sleep?
Energy: My feet, legs and hands are swollen if that explains anything, but for 32 weeks, I'd say I'm not too bad!
Looking Forward To: Not being so itchy, it's terrible, but as soon as I feel my boys moving around I think it's their way of reminding me it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment