Saturday, April 23, 2016

21 Week Bump





How Far Along: 21 weeks!!!
Feeling: Great
Weight: I've gained 6 pounds total from the beginning, so not to bad for over five months with twins and the boys are healthy!
Cravings: Things have kind of staggered, I'm not "craving" anything, but my appetite is through the roof.
Mae & June: Sweet! <3
Sleep: Sleeping through the night but waking up at 3 and 6am to pee.
Energy: So much energy lately! We've been organizing the boys' nursery and purging stuff from the house in order to make room for them!
Looking Forward To: Food.

I had my anatomy ultra sound on Thursday and everything was fabulous! The boys are each ONE pound and so active!  It is so amazing to be able to see them every four weeks, growing, bouncing and getting bigger and bigger... Makes me feel better about ME getting bigger!  They are in the perfect position though anytime I lay flat for even the smallest amount of time I get nauseous and dizzy, so laying flat is off the table now, but it's worth it for them and is only temporary!






No comments:

Post a Comment