Tuesday, July 26, 2016

34 Week Bump



How Far Along: 34 weeks!
Feeling: Better! I've found that if I don't have the elastic top to my pants touching my belly, then it doesn't hurt, burn and itch.
Weight: I'm gaining, which means the boys are growing!
Cravings: Powdered donuts. Addicted.
Mae & June: Still working on Mae and her hot spots.  June has been very at tentative to me, above and beyond the usual, which makes me nervous because they say that dogs can tell when someones going to go into labor before they know.
Sleep: Who needs sleep when you have to pee every hour?
Energy: The last couple of days I have had a ton of energy, walking more, less tired, but still swollen.
Looking Forward To: This hot, sticky weather to leave.  Take that with being super prego is a recipe for a grumpy lady.  I'm also looking forward to my ultrasound tomorrow and to see how much the boys have grown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment