Sunday, May 22, 2016

25 Week Bump


How Far Along: 25 weeks!
Feeling: Tired and plump.  With all of the prepping for the baby shower today, my feet are SO swollen..... Time for some R&R
Weight: I've gained 10 pounds total
Cravings: Pancakes
Mae & June: My babies...speaking of loving their babies.  Mae loves her newest addition. <3


Sleep: When I can get it, I try.  Afternoon naps are amazing and my pregnancy pillow is my best friend!
Energy: I have my moments, then it drops off.  
Looking Forward To: Meeting my babies.

I had another ultrasound this week and my doctor was please to say that the boys are doing GREAT!  One is 1 pound 14 ounces and the other is 1 pound 12 ounces.  I passed my glucose test, but am border line anemic and need some Vitamin C, which is nothing a few vitamins cannot handle.

They did manage to capture this gem:  Baby B's butt is in Baby A's face....obviously they are in their own "incubators", but we got a good laugh out of it! <3



***Today friends and family gathered to celebrate the awesomeness of these two baby boys that are growing with a beautiful baby shower.  Words cannot even begin to express how thankful we are to everyone who helped, came and sent wishes for our boys.  We are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love from everyone!  

Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment