Saturday, April 9, 2016

19 Week Bump




How Far Along: 19 weeks!!!
Feeling: Great! Full of energy, but hungry all the time.
Weight: I'm the same as last week, but "popping" a ton.  Within a matter of a few days I noticed my sweatpants were getting a little snug around the waist....
Cravings: Anything and everything.  I'm hungry all the time, but trust me I'm NOT "eating for three"....
Mae & June: Dramatic, if you couldn't tell by them in the picture. You would think we had them running around all over, they pretty much just woke up.
Sleep: I've been tossing and turning a lot lately....it is starting to get a little uncomfortable, and my dreams.  Holy cow, they have been so crazy and so realistic.  
Energy: The hubby and I are trucking along with the nursery and are gearing up for a bathroom project next weekend.
Looking Forward To: My 20 week ultrasound.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances (the hubby not being able to get out of work) I had to reschedule my 20 week ultrasound for 21 weeks....  I cannot wait to see my sweet baby boys and see how they are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment